Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission
Subject Matter Summary: As FWC’s Statewide Special Operation and Mutual Aid Coordinator, Jack’s primarily responsibility is to provide supervision and coordination of FWC’s Special Operation Group (SOG) Teams and Emergency Response Preparation. Additional collateral duties include:
- Supervision and coordination of Statewide Waterborne Response Teams (WRT).
- Coordinates RECON, USAR, Civil/Natural Disaster, and other Law Enforcement Emergency missions for the Florida Department of Law Enforcement through Mutual Aid Agreements.
- Provides over arching Command and Control and Incident Command services in accordance with NIMS/ICS during multi- team and extended responses and/or deployments.
- Provides Command/Control Coordination and Agency Liaison Services through the Florida State Emergency Operations Center (EOC)
- Assists the Aviation Captain with Air Deployable Search and Rescue (ADSAR) coordination with SOG.
- Serves on States Regional Domestic Security Task Force committees and provides guidance to State Working Groups and Domestic Security Oversight Committee related to FWC programs.